Wine Country Living in Santa Rosa

When I was eight years old, my parents moved from South San Francisco to the California Wine Country. Looking for a respite from the “concrete jungle,” my parents wanted fresh air, rolling hills, and agriculture. But more than that, they were looking for a casual lifestyle. Being bred in country clubs, my dad was desperate […]

Read More

Birthday Freebies; Bows, Bracelets, and Bags, Oh My!

No birthday celebration is complete without party favors, right? As Evy’s Tree turns 9, we are excited to offer our customers a chance at scoring some great birthday freebies! OK but wait. Pause. NINE? Say what? Weren’t we just yesterday a tiny start-up business in Amy’s garage (or rather, in half of her garage)?! Where […]

Read More

Back to School; What Teachers Wish You Knew

“Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions.” Time to pack away the swimsuits, beach towels, and flip-flops…this is the time of year that brings us stacks of school supplies, new backpacks, and the anticipation of meeting the man or woman who will be in charge of putting valuable information into your child’s […]

Read More

Surviving Summer With Kids

School’s out, school’s out!  The teacher let the monkeys out!  As a kid, you probably sang that schoolyard ditty with glee, as you grabbed your backpack and headed through the door of your classroom into the sunlit plans for a carefree summer. Now as a parent, your focus shifts from homework and lunch money to […]

Read More